Tuesday, May 29, 2007

My Email Autoresponder

Okay, so I am doing some things out of order from the book. For starters, I am getting my email under control. Here is the message I just loaded up into my vacation settings in Gmail:

Hi!
In an effort to break my email habit, I will only be checking my email twice a day at noon CST and 4 pm CST. If you need me more urgently than that, call me. While I will try to respond to your email immediately, please give me at least 24 hours to get back to you.

Thanks so much for helping me with this!

Sarah

P.S. If you email message doesn't include a specific question, please don't be offended if I don't respond. Just trying to manage my e-load!


So far, so good. Now to decide about Spam Arrest. I don't want to have to pay for it for every email account I have - and I have 3. Hmmmm......

Sarah

No comments: