Tuesday, May 29, 2007

My Husband Asked Me....

Well now my whole family is getting hooked on this book. My husband, who reads nothing cover to cover, read the entire thing page by page and is starting to quote Timothy. Yikes!

This morning he asked me what trip I would take if I knew I only had three months to live. He chose stag hunting in Russia, something I know he has longed to do.

After mulling it over during my 3 hour drive to LA (don't get excited, that means Lower Alabama in my part of the world!), I decided that I would return for a month long workshop at Shakespeare and Company in the Berkshires. I spent a month there one summer over 5 years ago and it is truly one of the bright and shiny moments of my life. If I knew I only had three months to live, I would want to spent one third of it immersed in one of my greatest joys - studying and performing Shakespeare - in one of my very favorite places.

My choice reveals so much to me about me that I have to ponder it all the more.

So, what would you choose?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

GREAT QUESTION! I tend to make travel a high priority in my life. I have always had a top 5 list of places I wanted to visit and I keep checking them off. But if I only had 3 months then I would take the Grand World Voyage cruise. It's a 114 day around the world cruise! It's only about $80,000. :) But at least I get to see it all in the time allowed.

Sandra De Freitas
www.TechCoachForCoaches.com

Sarah Robinson said...

Well then Sandra, I guess that means you know what you need to make your business yield for your Dream Trip! Don't put it off cuz you never know!

Glad to see your smiling face here. Love having you as a companion on the journey!

Sarah