Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Out of things to outsource

I am running out of things to give to my very capable assistants. The things that eat up my time right now (cleaning house, laundry, driving my son to swim lessons) they can't do. The things I am working on for Profit Purpose and Beyond are things that only I can do because I've never done it before.

Well, wonderful Gabrielle is designing some new site pages for me, so that is a help. Somehow I've got to teach them how to use Send Out Cards - my fabulous new resource for sending real cards in real envelopes with a real stamp in my handwriting with the click of a mouse.

As a matter of fact, that should be a fabulous resource for The New Rich! Take a peek here: Send Out Cards.

Hmmm.....how to teach Adeel how to work it.......

Reality is negotiable!
Sarah

No comments: